
Well, its only been an hour and a half since I wrote last and my last post was about BLTs... which means I was probably having a bad day... Bacon is my comfort food. So what have I been up to the past year and a half?
I started and finished my Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Utah. I have lived in Utah my entire life and always wanted to leave until I moved to Salt Lake. I love it. There are bars and coffee shops and so many things to do!
But, the more exciting news is what I am doing right now. Last March I was offered a job at Sandia National Labs in Albuquerque, NM. I don't know how I feel about ABQ, but Sandia is a great company, a great place to start my career and they offered a very nice starting salary. So I busted my butt to finish classes and my thesis and finally defended last Tuesday!
Since then I found a place to live in ABQ and moved down here. I start work on Monday and I am nervous but very excited. I will try to do more with my blog now that I might actually have things to write about. Plus all my buddies in Salt Lake might want to know what I am up to.
So here we go... Isis and I are in for a new and hopefully wonderful adventure.
Congratulations on your new and exciting adventure, Vicki! You are one of the sweetest person I know and you deserve all the best.
ReplyDeleteKeep blogging...I am one of your peeps!
Take care,
Alona