
I have been in school for as long as I can remember. After high school, I knew I was going college. After undergrad, I knew I was going to grad school. I know school. I am good at school. I have it all figured out. Now, I am leaving that all behind and stepping out of my comfort zone and into... the "Real World".
I worked at the Space Dynamics Lab for three years, so it's not like I haven't ever worked before, but this is different. Now I am an employee, not a student assistant. I have no idea what to expect.
My job title is a Systems Engineer. I pretended to be a Systems Engineer on my senior design project up at USU, but I really am not sure what this entails. What I do know is that I will be working with and talking to a lot of people. One of my strengths is building relationships, so I am hoping I will be able to use that.
Well here goes nothing... I have so much to learn, but I am excited and ready to start my new life!
Wish me luck.
With your great character and spirit, you are destined to be successful and we wish you all the luck and all the best...
ReplyDeleteAlona & family